ESN Inholland Rotterdam is hiring new board members for 2018/2019!
Are you looking for an awesome international experience in the Netherlands? Something to expand your network, update your resume and create travel opportunities? Then we are looking for you! Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is an international organisation that is a part of the European network for international and exchange students. We are helping the international students that are coming to Inholland Rotterdam with their study, find their way in the Netherlands and to give them the time of their lives!
What will you do?
- Welcome new students
- Organize activities
- Help new students to have a nice stay in Holland
- Making friends from all over the world
- Have local, national and international meetings
- And more …
Who are we looking for?
For the coming study year 2018-2019, we are looking for students from all years, all cultures with great ideas to take over one of the five available board positions. The positions are:
- President (you are responsible of your section)
- Treasurer (to arrange the money what comes in and goes out)
- Secretary (the helping hand of the president)
- Marketing/PR Manager (you do all the things to communicate the events to the students)
- Buddy (to be close to the students so that they can ask you everything)
You are required to have completed the first year of your study (propedeuse) and you will need to be available from August 27 for the introduction programme.
If you are social, enthusiastic, proactive, motivated and have some free time to fill, please send us an email with your CV + tell us why you want to join ESN and what board position you would prefer to email@example.com before Monday June 4. For more information, take a look at our website www.esnrotterdam.nl or at our Facebook ESN inholland Rotterdam or send us an email.
Take this opportunity to develop your (international) skills! We hope we hear from you soon so we can invite you for a talk!